Saturday, July 29, 2006

Angry muslim kills 1 & 5 wounded in Seattle synagogue

It didn't take long for the jihad to come to our shores. As the Jewish Sabbath began a gunman force his way into the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle. A federation employee, Marla Meislin-Dietrich, told an AP reporter the gunman said, "I am a Muslim American, angry at Israel" before he opened fire, randomly shooting at everyone. The politically correct law enforcement officials refused to comment on the nationality or religious affiliation of the suspect. And I would expect nothing less. An FBI special agent believed the gunman targeted the federation. Ya think!

When I heard the first report, I knew the "suspect" was affiliated with the "religion of peace". If (and that's a big IF) I receive a "whine-o-gram" from CAIR they will condemn the tactic and validate the motive. I'll keep you posted.




No comments: