Saturday, February 18, 2006

Where's the tolerance?







While the middle east burns, New York City has it's own jihadis to worry about at this protest outside the Danish consulate on Friday. Note black islamic battle flag flying above our White House. I guess we have nothing to fear, they look like a peaceful lot and really only want us to be tolerant of their religion, right? They just want to live in peace with the people of the book, right? Think again, I believe the poster says it all.


4 comments:

Malott said...

So this picture was taken in NYC?

Frightening. I don't think we should allow people to come to this country who hate us or our allies.

janice said...

Yes it was taken in NYC. Where was the MSM? I pulled the pic from yahoo news. This one, though disturbing, was not the most hateful towards this country.

Anonymous said...

i sure hope you're coming back to work today it's been boooooring!

janice said...

I might be back Friday.....