Saturday, February 25, 2006

What's the problem with islam?

I've been back for 2 days and it's time for a Saturday afternoon rant. I can not for the life of me understand these muslims. Now, anyone who knows me realizes I've done my homework when it comes to this topic and I believe this religion is evil. This is just my opinion and the last time I checked I can still have an unpopular opinion in this great country.
This mosque bombing thing is being blown way out of proportion. Hello you 7th century nomads, it's a building. No one was hurt and it can be rebuilt. The same way the koran flushing and the cartoon jihad became international incidents this too will force us infidels to learn more about the religion of peace then we should ever have to know. This was a "sacred and holy" place. It seems to me everything regarding islam is "sacred and holy". They accuse the west of being materialistic and immoral. Excuse me! What do call taking to the streets and killing your own over a book, cartoon or a building? Is it not a death cult? Where's the sura telling muslims to turn the other cheek? To love thy neighbor as yourself? What, they don't have the ten commandments in the koran? This religion was born out of war and "jihad". The bible and torah tells us about Ishmael, he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every mans hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. Well, it seems that's the only thing these muslims got right!


No comments: