Sunday, September 14, 2008

Did you get one too?

**Scroll Down For Important Update!**

When I sat down to peruse the Sunday ads and coupons this morning, Nick slide this across the table. It’s the one hour, pre-release edition of “Obsession; Radical Islam’s War on the West” as seen on FOX and CNN. We purchased the DVD and this pre-release edition when it was available a few years ago. This isn’t a new documentary.


In a 9/11/08 whine-o-gram, CAIR highlighted an offended Lemoyne woman who received this DVD in the mail. Sally Lopez claims the mail was addressed to her son-in-law. If anyone should be offended I think it would be Lopez’s son-in-law.


Offended why? When I receive junk in the mail it goes in the trash, I don’t run crying foul to any organization that will listen to me. If I received a koran or an introduction to the RoP, I'd toss it in the trash, it certainly wouldn't offend me.

If this DVD offended her, she must really be upset when the 9/11 tributes began to show the result of muslim ire with the WTC, the Pentagon and the field in PA aflame. That’s offensive.


So, with all the liberal wisdom she could muster, Ms. Lopez explains “I’m not stupid. There are definitely radical Islamic cells all over the world, but we also have the Aryan Nation, the [Ku Klux Klan], all kinds of hate groups out there," and “I'm tired of living in fear."

Yes Madame, but the KKK didn’t declare war on America.


UPDATE!
I am encouraging everyone who received a free “Obsession” DVD in the mail or in their Sunday paper, to do what I’m going to do. Don’t just view it and then toss it in the trash. I suggest you throw it in an envelope with a note explaining how you believe CAIR and their members could benefit from watching the hour long pre-release edition of the movie and look forward to a comprehensive rebuttal to the claims made in the DVD. Mail it to your local CAIR office (or any one of their 35 chapters) and see what response you get.


I’ll keep you posted on anything I hear from the muslim civil rights group. And I look forward to hearing if any of you will be joining me in an effort to educate CAIR on the threat we face from the RoP.

4 comments:

American Angle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
American Angle said...

Great Post! I guess Lopez' idea of not living in fear is suppressing the truth. That is a typical leftist attitude.

If we continue to bury our heads in the sand regarding this "religion of peace" we may soon find the same removed from its host.

Keep up the good fight!

Dinah Lord said...

I'm tired of living in fear so instead I'm going to be offended by your calling the threat to my attention. So there!

/channeling Ms. Lopez's lib think lunacy.

Ooh twinny. What a great idea. I'm going to call my Aunt in Columbus and see if she got a copy. (Knowing her she probably just threw it out! sigh.) If she did I'll send it in with a little note to the CAIR America haters. With pleasure...

janice said...

I'll post pictures of the envelope and a transcript of my letter in the morning.

I'm busy cleaning up after yesterday's wind storm before I head off to work. Shingles and tree branches in the yard.