Friday, April 14, 2006

Ahmadinejad: Israel will be eliminated

I may have to move up my plans to visit the Holy Land. The Iranian "nutter in chief" met with the terrorist regimes, democratically elected and certified by terrorist sympathizer Jimma Carter, hamas and islamic jihad. Before I continue my rant, I want to know how a group of terrorist, elected to lead a non-state, can afford to travel? Anyway, the nutter announced to a glowing crowd his intentions for the state of Israel, again. "Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihiliation". What I find amazing is how widely ignored this was by the MSM. It was only a few days ago they were celebrating their membership to the nuclear club, and who knows when they'll have a delivery system developed to carry the nuke. How long are we going to sit back a listen to what many leftist believe are empty threats and argue Iran has the right to develop "nuclear energy"? By his own words, Ahmadinejad is being as open and honest as Hitler was when he wrote Mein Kampf. Is the world going to make the same mistake twice?


No comments: