Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cartoon-Gate, Here we go again....

Here we go again... those crazy muslims have their turbans in a wad because the prophet has been insulted.



Well, I'm going to do my part to help them and post my favorite mohammed cartoon. You too can purchase a t-shirt like I did when this whole thing started in 2006. Come on and support the cartoonists, relocation and personal security can be expensive.

With all the flag, effigy and tire burnings that are sure to follow, I would love to see the enviro-nazis protest the ummah. Then again, we’ve all come to expect this kind of uncivilized behavior. Behold, the religion of peace and tolerance.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

you should respect others beliefs. that picture is disrespectful.

janice said...

Hey ronnie, when muslims start to value human life and act in a matter befitting the civilized world, I'll toss 'em some respect.

As far as the picture, I was actually going for offensive. But I'll take disrespectful. Thanks

janice said...

Thanks for stopping by, Christopher...