Monday, July 28, 2008

Attention "Motor-Heads", My SS!

The anticipation is comparable to being pregnant. In less than 9 months I will be driving out of our local Chevy dealer in this striking, fifth generation 2010 Camaro SS.



The color shown is Aqua Metallic Blue and that’s the one I’m getting. The coupe models are due to arrive in the first quarter of 09, convertibles won’t be on the lot until mid 2010. If you're interested in the specs or color options, here's the official site.
As I write this post, Nick is busy on the phone with dealers getting early order information.....

6 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Ooh! Nice color. I also like the Imperial Blue.

Be sure to show us the new addition to the family when it arrives!

janice said...

Oh you know I will Skye!

I like the Imperial Blue too, it was almost the same color of my old car.

Dinah Lord said...

Va-va-voom! What a great new ride! It looks like a Camaro on 'roids. Awesome.

Will yours include this option???

"For the top-of-the-line, the 6.2L V8 with manual six-speed transmission produces a projected 422 hp"

Keep us posted!

janice said...

I know, isn't she beautiful...

Unfortunately no D, I have to "settle" for the SS with the BIG V8 with six-speed automatic transmission with TAP shift, only 400hp. But I'll take it!


The dealer said they'll be taking first run orders in December. 15k down and finance 20k. It'll be the last car I'll ever buy.

Right, I said that with the last 3 camaros I've had!

janice said...

Also, Nick will put a K&M filter in it which will give it 10-15 more ponies....

Dinah Lord said...

Oooh. You'll have plenty of giddy-up, Miss J.

Ride 'em cowgirl!