Sunday, January 04, 2009

Are you smarter than a pro-hamas protester?

The palestinian death-cult faithful are incurring the IDF wrath and I say it’s long overdue. But sadly this action will be cursed by the fickle Turtle Bay emissaries.

FNC aired the Israeli ground assault into Gaza and during “Geraldo at Large” several anti-Israel ambassadors criticized the “disproportional” response to the deliberate targeting of Israeli civilians. One after the other called for a ceasefire of course and the underlying contention was Israel’s statehood, her existence in the land forced the "resistance fighters" to fire rockets and recruit suicide bombers to murder Jews. “From the Jordan to the Sea” isn’t just a slogan but a goal; they’ll never recognize the Jewish state and they live not to prosper but to eliminate Israel.



We have to remember we’re not dealing with the most intelligent community. This priceless photo was taken in NYC during the pro-terrorist rally. I first saw this posted by Debbie Schlussel where she mocks the ummah’s obvious discontent with OJ Simpson. DS snagged the pic from this Atlas Shrugs post.

3 comments:

SkyePuppy said...

Oh my goodness, this is hysterical! I haven't laughed this much in quite a while.

I've already swiped the photo for my blog. Thanks!

janice said...

Glad I could make you laugh, Skye.

Then in an attempt to "fix" the error he put Zionist above juice.

Dinah Lord said...

I hope this idiot knows how much we are mocking him...

Wouldn't it be great if the UN just...went away?