Saturday, November 11, 2006

I've been "linked"

The staff over at "You Heard it Here" alerted management to huge spike in traffic today. I know Skye Puppy linked to my post on Ginny Brown-Waite and just thought I was having spill over guest from her blog. Upon further investigation, this humble blogger discovered she had been linked to Robert Spencer's blog "Jihadi Watch." You can just imagine my complete elation when I discovered one of the foremost authorities on militant (jihadi hunter) islam had linked my post to his blog. Not that I wasn't pleased to see Skye link to me, but Robert Spencer's Dhimmi Watch, that's colossal.

We were also linked by another site, Al-Mahdi and the Anti-Christ. My "Florida Congresswoman Stands Up to CAIR" post is part of their "Links to recent news." I'm not exactly sure of the contents of the site, but It appears to have a lot of material on islamic and Christian escatology, harmless enough.

From all of us here at You Heard if Here... Nuggets of News the MSM won't report, I would like to thank everyone who was so kind as to link my post to their site. I'm extremely flattered by the gesture.

Thanks again!




1 comment:

SkyePuppy said...

Janice,

You're more than welcome. I have no delusions of grandeur...

Congratulations on being linked by the Big Boys.