Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Robertson VS. CAIR

Before I start my rant let me say it for you, I'm an "islamophobe". I have been waiting for 5 years for someone to say (in public) what Pat Robertson said today on the 700 Club. During a live broadcast Robertson said radical isalm was inspired by "demonic power". Hmmmm, I can see why he believes that. While footage showed muslims shouting "may allah bomb you, may Osama bomb you", Robertson said of the pictures this "just shows the kind of people we're dealing with. These people are crazed fanatics and I want to say it now; I believe it's motivated by demonic power. It is satanic and it's time we recognize what we're dealing with". He went on to say "Islam is not a religion of peace" and "the goal of Islam, ladies and gentlemen whether you like it or not, is world domination".
Well duh.... I've been saying that for years.

CAIR wasted no time in releasing an "action alert" email, which I received at 3:00 EST. I'm still waiting for CAIR to call a press conference damning the "Jeep Jihadi" at UNC. Darn spam blocker. I find it so amazing that the very actions that normal folks see as evil and demonic, are blamed on our lack of understanding. If I read in the koran "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for allah" (koran 2:190-193), what am I to make of this? Sounds like "domination" to me. The koran is chock full of verses demanding total submission to islam by the sword. Sharia law allows for conquered people to pay the "jizya" and become a "dhimmi". The jizya tax is intended to humiliate the Christian or Jew living under muslim rule. Again, it sounds like total domination to me.

I posted some time ago that "islam is incompatible with tolerance". We hold muslims to a lower standard of accepted behavior. A behavior taught in the koran. During his trial in London the infamous Finsbury Park iman "Captain Hook" Hamza's defense team handed out korans to the jurors and explained that "Captain imam Hook" was simply interpretatng the holy book. Defense attorney Fitzgerald continued "It is said he was preaching murder, but he was actually preaching from the Koran itself". Really? Ain't that same thing Pat Robertson believes?

Omar Ahmad, co-founder of CAIR, said in a statement "Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." Hmmmm, sounds like domination to me. Am I just cherry picking from a quote? No I'm not. Another CAIR spokesman, Ibrahim Hooper, had this to say about turning America into an islamic state "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future...But I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education." This and more can be found on the site called "Anti-CAIR".

If Pat Robertson is silenced then there is little hope for the rest of us. America and the west continues to bend over backwards in an attempt to tame the "savage beast" that is islam, to no avail. The liberal left is all to eager to help promote their agenda by eliminating God from the American public square. This push for a quasi secular society and islamic activist groups demanding special religous rights, in the name of equality, will prime us all for islamic submission, dhimmitude. It's not a coincidence "Americans United for the Separation of Church and State" are the first ones calling for Pat's Head on a silver platter while criticizing the Bush administration for his faith based funding. Do you think Lynn and the gang gave radical imans a hand in prision conversions, in an effort to protect our civil liberties? The irony of it all is, the first ones to suffer the islamic sharia wrath will be the same liberals pushing gay marriage, abortion and a woman's right to "whatever". The islamic faith is intolerant, even intolerant of the ones helping them achieve world domination.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I GUESS "THE BEARDED ONE" REALLY GOT YOU FIRED UP!!

janice said...

Oh you know it!

Malott said...

Great post, as usual.
Poor Pat Robertson is such an easy target. But he has a better grasp of reality than Lynn and the other liberals out there.

Keep up the great work.

LiquidLifeHacker said...

Billy Graham's son Frankin is very honest too about Islam.

You know, in the bible we are warned about Islam.

Gal 1:6-9 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
___________

The very birth of Islam is when "an angel" came down and gave muhammed the dictated words of allah.

janice said...

Thanks Liquidlifehacker for you cooment. I have heard it said that "angel" that visited mohhamed was the fallen angel Lucifer. It's strange the islamic battel cry is my "god is the greatest". Who wanted to be greater than God? I believe it was that same fallen angel. Thanks again

LiquidLifeHacker said...

No doubt that the koran is a tool for satan! It's so sad that so many muslims are born into the curse and are decieved as they are.

There was a war in the heavens...then there was a war on Jesus....now there is a war on the seed which loves God!

Check out www.prophetofdoom.net

90 said...

Greetings Jan, I have to say I like that cartoon characterization of the prophet of doom. BTW, I have to agree with you concerning who Mo was really strangled by in the cave, in fact I agree with Mo who told his wife that it was a devil he was strangled by.

janice said...

Nasty & Liquid, thanks for the comments. I agree and truely believe this religion is evil and the work of satan. If you have time go to
vicmord.com
and listen on-line to his 2 part lecture on islam. Only an hour long, well worth the time.
Thanks again