Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blogging will be light....

Wow, it’s been a whirlwind of activity for me and I’m here to tell you what’s transpired.

First, I’ve been actively seeking employment for past month. The part-time gig I had wasn’t challenging and I felt my talents were being exploited and wasted. Double digit unemployment here in the Buckeye state and I was able to secure a position with a pharmaceutical company. I start on Monday.

Secondly, Nick and I planned to attend the Rifqa Bary rally this past Monday. The banner announcing the event was posted on my site for a while and we were going to go out and support this young girl. However, on Thursday evening I was called to South Carolina. I left Friday morning and didn’t return until Wednesday.

Then as fate would have it, my plans to arrive early at the Sawmill Borders for a wristband securing my place in line for Friday’s Sarah Palin book signing didn’t happen either. I was asked to report to a “work health” center for a pre-employment drug screening. Who thought it would’ve taken 2 hours. Not me, so I missed out on one of the 1000 wristbands.

So that’s what I’ve been doing.

1 comment:

Dinah Lord said...

Oh Janice, what a whirlwind you've been on.

Hang in there, darling.

Dinah