Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Vacation "whine-o-gram" speed linking

Upon my return from the outer banks, I found the CAIR whine-o-grams piling up in my in-box. As fellow blogger, Dinah Lord describes in this post vacation post, slacking seems to be the order of this rainy central Ohio blogger as well. I'm still in vacation mode.

So until I’m back (mentally) from vacation, I’ll post some of the most interesting and outrageous CAIR email updates.


8/27/08 Action Alert #548
CAIR informs the ummah how offended they are, asking that they contact the Fox Business Network. Why? Because the host didn’t disclose the guests, Allyson Rowen Taylor, pro-Israeli ties when she “linked” sharia financing to terrorism. Well, if it walks like a duck…

9/2/08 – Human Rights Abuser, Narendra Modi, will NOT be allowed in the U.S. for “second World Gujarati Conference in Edison, N.J. CAIR’s Parvez Ahmed is actively advocating on behalf of the India/muslim community that Modi be denied entry. What’s good for the goose Parvez…..

9/2/08 – Breaking News! The terror professor is released from jail just in time for the holy terror month of ramadan, the ummah celebrates as Sami al-Arian is released on bail, prepares to disappear into the great American abyss, awaits trial.

9/3/08 – CAIR calls on the McCain Palin campaign to offer a muslim “inclusive” message and to avoid “divisive islamophobic rhetoric” during the RNC. Because the DNC totally dismissed islamofacist terror during their mile high love-fest.

9/8/08 – ramadan mubarak! Raise the threat level the holy month of islamic terror is upon us. CAIR proclaim muslims mark ramadan with charity and service. Debbie Schlussel has a great example of islamic charity and service in the “city of brotherly love”.

7 comments:

Dinah Lord said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having a hard time getting my groove back on, twinster!

I can't believe how slacky I still am...

And my technical probs persist...
still no twitter and I've lost my audio again.

Hope things are better by you!

Dinah Lord said...

Oh, and CAIR sucks.

LOL about this one:

"Raise the threat level the holy month of islamic terror is upon us."

janice said...

I just can't seem to get back to it. All the years I worked and returned from vacations, I sprung into action and was more effective. Hence the reason for time off.

This time, not so much. It's all I can do to maintain sustenance, healthy living conditions and hygiene, lol. Maybe I've got "Vettes" syndrome and you're in "Denali"!

SkyePuppy said...

Janice,

I understand that Vettes Syndrome is very similar to the Z3 Syndrome a friend of mine suffered from. The need to get out and drive interfered with normal life.

I'll pray for you... ;o)

Weekends Off said...

My brain lives in vacation mode. Every day I'm surprised I have to get up and go to work and wonder why I can't just lay about and head off to the pool.

janice said...

"Z3 Syndrome" LOL!

I'm feeling better today, Skye. I drove the 438 horses to work last night and may have contributed to my recovery. And your prayers of course.

janice said...

Weeks, I know what you mean. Thanks for stopping by.